Kromatik Kollapse

Paradigm X

Kromatik Kollapse - NEW MIX UP FOR LISTENING !!!

* EDIT 6/2/04*

NEW improved mix of this badboy.

Shouts to dnb forum massive !

Cheers

PDX

NB Please right click and save as rather than streaming, my bandwidths kinda restricted !

Cheers

NEW VERSION !!!!

Kromatik Kollapse 2.0 - MP3

:banana:

Last edited:
jay walker said:
That vocal is lush at the beginning but would be a bitch to mix in!
QUOTE]

EXACTLY the sort of comments i need !

Cheers. Now what woiuld be better some drums, hats whatever ?

Cheers for the listen

PDX
:rasta:

geez. this sounds so ruff! really nice broad sound. you must been active for a quite a while huh? only bad thing i can say is that all the other stuff (breaks, samples stuff) kinda mess up the bass sound. it might be my installation but i'd like the bass louder. but except for that DAMN! really nice man. wouldn't be hard to get a release for this one IMHO.

Cheers for your comments Peet, and Skylove ! Will be working on a new mix this afternoon, will post up the results later. Gonna make it a bit more dj friendly as well.

*trying* really hard not to blow a grand on some mackie monitors on the spur of the moment but the feedback im getting suggest my mix need works, which is what i knew. Its my monitors, nice hifi speakers but just not cutting it for dnb production.

Wonder what my neighboursll think.

Cheers

nice bit of production that. totally agree about the vocal bein good but hard to mix in. a subtle and constant hat would go really well with it. makin sure it doesnt drown out the vocal tho. just enuff to hav somthin to line up with mixin. heavy track tho mate :thumbsup: :slayer:

Back
Top Bottom