KRK Ergo?

Discussion in 'Production' started by heba88, Feb 9, 2012.

1. heba88

heba88 New Member

As I was looking for a good audio interface to get balanced signals and wires between my monitors and sub, I came across this thing.
    In addition to getting a interface, some acoustic correction would be good in my room, as I really don't have the liberty to install traps, diffusers etc. as of now.

Would like to hear your opinions/experiences on this device. Is it good? Worth paying half a grand for?

Thanks.

2. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

dont know, what is it

3. heba88

heba88 New Member

4. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

shit i dont know. looks awesome and krk is good stuff but half a grand? whilst room acoustics are important it is possible to get a perfectly good mix long as you know your own quirky space and how it sounds. ask if you can borrow it for a while maybe, most music hardware stores do that.

5. DJWhizzkidd

DJWhizzkidd Member

Not worth it for making dance music in your bedroom.

6. RUSSLA

RUSSLA DNBF Monarch

Ive always worried about this type of thing but upon watching loads of vids from pros and seeing some shitty ass setups that people use to produce bangers, i'm pretty sure money would be better spent in these stages. Aslong as you can get a decent enough mixdown then it imo getting the room perfect aint guna make much difference until you really know what you are looking at..