!!!!!!!!!KRITIKOOL VALVE COMP!!!!!!!!!!!!

really tight mixing mate, was pretty sick. tracklisting wasn't 100% my thing, but couldn't really fault it anywhere else. big ups.

really tight mixing mate, was pretty sick. tracklisting wasn't 100% my thing, but couldn't really fault it anywhere else. big ups.

thanks riisu mate, i know its proberbly not to every1s taste, but as the mix can only be 30mins, its hard to find a balance for every1

sweet for checkin it out tho man and for the feedback

Last edited:
wooooah really lovin this so far, big tune selection, tight mixin, big first double drop.

I've been droppping that mix myself at the moment, definately a good combo of tracks :D

Listening to it at the moment, The tracklisting looks pretty sweet as far as I can see- Not too sure how Swamp Thing and Energy VIP is gonna sound- but I'll have to wait and hear I guess...

I've been droppping that mix myself at the moment, definately a good combo of tracks :D

Listening to it at the moment, The tracklisting looks pretty sweet as far as I can see- Not too sure how Swamp Thing and Energy VIP is gonna sound- but I'll have to wait and hear I guess...

yeh sweet mate, swamp thing is only teased in for about 30seconds after it drops, but i think they went well together

thanks for checking it man, hopefully will get ure vote :D

Ahh I can't bring myself to listen, the tracklist just don't do it for me... If riisu likes it then it must be good mixing so i'll give you that! Look forward to hearing a more an up to date selection from you, most of those tracks are like 3 years + old man!

Ahh I can't bring myself to listen, the tracklist just don't do it for me... If riisu likes it then it must be good mixing so i'll give you that! Look forward to hearing a more an up to date selection from you, most of those tracks are like 3 years + old man!

fair enuff if it aint your thing man, i kno ther are a few tracks that are old but they are only teased in really, could of been more up 2 date but most people seem 2 have enjoyed it.

I'll take note, n the next mix i drop i'll make sure its more 2 ure taste lol :D

Back
Top Bottom