KRITIKOOL (slightly late) Feb Mix. 30Mins. 3 Decks!!!

Dj_Kritikool

Ez all, thought id bang up a quick half hour mix, and ive set up my 3rd deck, as its been sitting in the corner gathering dust for the past month or so.

Hope u enjoy it, feedback as always is welcome

Link: http://dnbshare.com/download/KRITIKOOL24.2.09.mp3.html

1. Shut the Light Off - Adam F & Sigma Remix
>>> Planet Dust - Bad Company
2. Artisan VIP - Lomax
3. Digital - Bassline Smith Remix
>>> Nosher - Baron Remix
4. Papercuts - Vapour
5. Mafia VIP - Bassline Smith
>>> Signal - Fresh
>>>> Too Bad VIP - Taxman
6. Something for the Man Dem - Jaydan
>>> Killers - Hazard
7. Thief - D*Minds
8. Flashlight - Die
>>> Dont Be Silly - O/S
9. Driller Killer - Jaydan
>>> Dont Be Silly - O/S
>>>> Get Lo - Interface
10. Twerk - Subfocus Remix
>>> Seen - O/S & Taxman
11. Therapy - O/S
12. Front to Back - Sigma
13. Harrys Revenge - Taxman
>>> Friday - Capone
14. R U Ready - Bassline Smith
15. King of Miami VIP - Jaydan
>>> Turbulance - Moving Fusion

11. Therapy - O/S

That looks familiar ....

Might have a listen, using Don't be Silly twice is a bit lazy tho when there are like a million tunes out there!

Not bad man. I heard no clangies from beat matching but blending with the EQs was kind of muddy at times for me. You use the filters better than I do. I've yet to lay down a mix where I've used them at all. What kind of mixer do you have? Some mixes that stood out for me were:

>>> Killers - Hazard

>>> Friday - Capone

Not bad man. I heard no clangies from beat matching but blending with the EQs was kind of muddy at times for me. You use the filters better than I do. I've yet to lay down a mix where I've used them at all. What kind of mixer do you have? Some mixes that stood out for me were:

>>> Killers - Hazard

>>> Friday - Capone

Nice 1 spliff, thanks for checking it, and as always for the useful feedback. i know what u mean about the EQ'in, not my best, so will work on that next time. yeh i have been trying 2 use filters more in my mixes. and ive got a pioneer djm600 mixer mate

Last edited:
big intro sounds on this mate

3. Digital - Bassline Smith Remix
>>> Nosher - Baron Remix

7. Thief - D*Minds
8. Flashlight - Die
>>> Dont Be Silly - O/S

>>> Friday - Capone

wicked stuff..
some mixes a little messy EQ wise though..

keep up the good work bro

nice 1 mate, glad u enjoyed it, and yeh EQ'in wasnt my best, think i was giving myself 2 much 2 do at times with 3 turntables running lol

thanks for checking it mate

yeah mate.. i want to get a third deck.. a lot to keep on top of i imagine held the mixing down well though!

yeah its alot more fun, id recommend getting another turntable if u can, and im sure a few other of the DJ's on here will say the same mate,

and it can be alot to keep on top of sometimes, depends how you use it, when your trying 2 keep 3 tunes in at the same time then yeah it can be lol

yeah its alot more fun, id recommend getting another turntable if u can, and im sure a few other of the DJ's on here will say the same mate,

and it can be alot to keep on top of sometimes, depends how you use it, when your trying 2 keep 3 tunes in at the same time then yeah it can be lol

Yeah man 3 decking ftw.. i go on the decks now not intending to fire up a 3 deck mix, but it just happens.. So helpful for cueing up a mix. And just so much sicker in general! No time waiting for the break in a tune lol.. And yeah it can be just as easy, or a hell of a lot harder, all depends on how you mix. And as kritikool said keeping 3 tunes in can fuck you over royally.. You will change one of the tunes when it starts to go out, and if its the wrong one, you have to move it back into a beat that is going out and then edit the other 2 so they are matched. Near impossible sometimes!! And sounds awful haha..

Anyway mate listened to the whole thing today, Seriously impressed mate. Very good mixing, kept the beat locked nicely at all times!

Tune selection- 9/10
Mixing- 9.5/10 - could have possibly thrown a few triple drops in there, but as you said in my thread, thats not how you do it so thats understandable!

Look forward to the next one :)

Yeah man 3 decking ftw.. i go on the decks now not intending to fire up a 3 deck mix, but it just happens.. So helpful for cueing up a mix. And just so much sicker in general! No time waiting for the break in a tune lol.. And yeah it can be just as easy, or a hell of a lot harder, all depends on how you mix. And as kritikool said keeping 3 tunes in can fuck you over royally.. You will change one of the tunes when it starts to go out, and if its the wrong one, you have to move it back into a beat that is going out and then edit the other 2 so they are matched. Near impossible sometimes!! And sounds awful haha..

Anyway mate listened to the whole thing today, Seriously impressed mate. Very good mixing, kept the beat locked nicely at all times!

Tune selection- 9/10
Mixing- 9.5/10 - could have possibly thrown a few triple drops in there, but as you said in my thread, thats not how you do it so thats understandable!

Look forward to the next one :)

loving the score card thing u got going on there muzza lol,

nice 1 mate, i could of tripled driller killer, dont be silly and that die tune, cant remember what its called lol, but not a fan of it really, just like teasing loads of tunes :)

thanks for checking it bro, and for the wicked feedback, have 2 try and get 10 out of 10 next time round lol

loving the score card thing u got going on there muzza lol,

nice 1 mate, i could of tripled driller killer, dont be silly and that die tune, cant remember what its called lol, but not a fan of it really, just like teasing loads of tunes :)

thanks for checking it bro, and for the wicked feedback, have 2 try and get 10 out of 10 next time round lol

haha yeah man, very impressed though mate, much better than my effort!! Very close 10, just wasn't feeling a couple tunes in there!

Back
Top Bottom