::Krispy Kreme cheddar bacon cheeseburgers::

BeyondTherapy

VIP Junglist
::Krispy Kreme cheddar bacon cheeseburgers::

::My mother has a term for any food product that she deems unhealthy. She calls it an "instant coronary." It can refer to anything from a mound of onion rings to a big, juicy steak. When I first saw this picture, I immediately heard her voice in my head, labeling these Krispy Kreme cheddar bacon cheeseburgers as such.I've seen other instances in which a Krispy Kreme is used as a bun for a burger. However, never before have I seen one that is also piled high with bacon and cheese. It seems so wrong that in its deviance, it becomes right once again.These particular Krispy Kreme burgers were made at the Google NYC cafeteria::

BeyondTherapy

VIP Junglist
heres a krispy kreme chicken burger lol ........

frykrispy-761668.jpg

BeyondTherapy

VIP Junglist
its a biznes in the states

203553690_1a147f3f17.jpg

chicken charlie's -- where you can find deep fried twinkies, deep fried oreos, deep fried avocados, deep fried pickle chips, and a chicken sandwich served on a krispy kreme donut. awesome.

BeyondTherapy

VIP Junglist
The Hamdog is a hot dog wrapped in a beef patty that's deep fried, covered with chili, cheese and onions, and served on a hoagie bun topped with a fried egg and two fistfuls of fries. Aye carumba!!

Hamdog_small.jpg

hamdog.jpg

d0034270_121317.jpg

2471356519_033cb5f1b4.jpg

cant forgot the hamburger pizza ??????

hamburgerpizza.preview.jpg

logikz

I Am Not The King
this thread is disturbing. im serious man i like cheeseburger, you put a donut around that do you understand what a donut... but its sweet, very sweet and deepfried at that, you see a deepfried mars bar is understandable, even if served on a donut but a fucking cheeseburger, and a good one at that, look at the cheese on that thing looks good than a mug and that ham dog took the cake what in the world would possess a man to come up with a concocktion such as that, all in all i am shocked and appauled at the sheer indulgance and arrogance

Last edited:
R

rob1

HaHa the only one I would think of eating is the hamburger pizza lol. I swear I can see chicken nuggets and fries on there too!!!

Top Bottom