KRISPY - BLACK ARTS (dark drum and bass)

that kick is mint but the snare is abit weak it needs more of tail and to hit a bit lower - the spacing of the mid bass is a bit random if listening on headphones - overall not bad but seems to lack punch and brightness

interesting, thanks for the input
you've given me some things to think about and work on
im gonna try to fix up the snares and fix the stereo spread on that bass a bit

nice track, sum very kool stuff going on, cant give much production feedback coz i'm on the shittest speakers in the history of audiophilia, even spor sounds like a duck getting buggered in a snow storm. think the snare probly is a little to weak, love the messed up sounds, good shit

Kick is heavey, snare is weak sounds very weird togheter. Hihat patterns are boring. Bass is sounding good:) I think it needs some more elemts in it, gets boring and i dont like the flow very much sounds like random starting and stopping, maybe just my taste. Good job on the bass tho:)

Kick is heavey, snare is weak sounds very weird togheter. Hihat patterns are boring. Bass is sounding good:) I think it needs some more elemts in it, gets boring and i dont like the flow very much sounds like random starting and stopping, maybe just my taste. Good job on the bass tho:)

Thanks for the input
I was thinking myself that it needed some more elements in it but im not sure what
maybe a pad or something

nice stuff....would defo like to confirm the need to rethink/do snare....lacking some(a lot if i m honest) punch, all the more evident cos ur kick is sooo good!!!

good job so far!!!:)

PROD sounds tight as can be... I'm loving the KD&SD!! The off pattern drums are very interesting. I can't fault anything... the track doesn't really drive me anywhere, but from a technical standpoint, this is a masterpiece. Very Edgey, very Techy.

Sounds amazing on my Logitech Comp speaks!

:rockon:

Back
Top Bottom