krease - soundkillaz (jump up to ruin a dance)

wasn't expecting much with a thread title like that but it was aiiiright! the 'bwer bwa' sound was gay, but the vibrato/wobble sound was good! rest seemed tight... my opinions anyway!

wasn't expecting much with a thread title like that but it was aiiiright! the 'bwer bwa' sound was gay, but the vibrato/wobble sound was good! rest seemed tight... my opinions anyway!

lol thats fkin funny, the "bwa bwa" is attracted to other "bwa bwa's'"

yeah u will have to ignore my arrogance, its part humor :D

cheers for feedback !!

the first bit of the bass sound seems a tad too loud and the drums are generally lacking the little bit extra, especially the snare.

apart from that the mixdown isnt that good. but, fair play, its going off :D i like that second part more i have to admit tho, where the bass is more subtle.

big ups.

the first bit of the bass sound seems a tad too loud and the drums are generally lacking the little bit extra, especially the snare.

apart from that the mixdown isnt that good. but, fair play, its going off :D i like that second part more i have to admit tho, where the bass is more subtle.

big ups.

cheers man, yeah i know the mixdown is non existant lol i think the bass is overiding the drums, its a 1998 mixdown :D

Back
Top Bottom