KREASE - LIQUID NIGHT dubstep wobble face puller.....

richie_stix

gomby plz
VIP Junglist
yeah man, really liked it... probably better than most of your dnb i have heard, even though i'm not a big dubstep fan? only thing i can think is that it is missing the dubby low end associated with dubstep, but that may be the headphones i'm listening to it on? other than that it has a great 'dub' feel to it, from the snares, intro, vox etc!

can see some peeps pulling faces to this one ;)

yeah man, really liked it... probably better than most of your dnb i have heard, even though i'm not a big dubstep fan? only thing i can think is that it is missing the dubby low end associated with dubstep, but that may be the headphones i'm listening to it on? other than that it has a great 'dub' feel to it, from the snares, intro, vox etc!

can see some peeps pulling faces to this one ;)
cheers mate, yeah ill will admit im a better dubstep producer then a dnb producer, dub makes me more creative somehow :confused:

ive got some mega low bass shizzle u'd love, ill post em up soon ;)

big ups!

Last edited:

Mr Fletch

aka KRONIX
VIP Junglist
Got some real nice elements to this, but like already mentioned it lacks some deep stomach churning sub bass, rolling along underneath your synth bass. Apart from that, top notch

Reality Check

Purveyor of fine antiques
I f*cking love that sample! Jim Morrison, what a legend.
On the track, I'm going with what the others have said, seems to have everything but a nice deep sub bass.
Overall, good work mate.