Krakota - Scraper / Tunnel Vision

both are big tunes, but a bit meh imo.
Fairplay but won't be purchasing

I know what you mean.. turned up in the post today. But I don't think they're big tunes, just very well produced fillers. The same with the last couple of releases from Genotype and Sato. Trust me though they sound mean in the mix, the bass work is great fun to play with.

I know what you mean.. turned up in the post today. But I don't think they're big tunes, just very well produced fillers. The same with the last couple of releases from Genotype and Sato. Trust me though they sound mean in the mix, the bass work is great fun to play with.

maybe. I quite like Clap Your Hands though. I haven't gone out of my way to pick up a solo Krakota tune yet, but he is a wicked producer

maybe. I quite like Clap Your Hands though. I haven't gone out of my way to pick up a solo Krakota tune yet, but he is a wicked producer

The you need to go out of your way and buy Be Myself. Rude tune

I kinda like Tunnel Vision personally. That bassline is sick

The you need to go out of your way and buy Be Myself. Rude tune

I kinda like Tunnel Vision personally. That bassline is sick

A friend sorted me a digital copy of Be Myself + Krakota gave away the vip which was nice of him.
I kinda like Scraper. Just would rather spend my money on other tunes like the next Ingredients release

Good tracks, will sit well in the mix, but I'm not sure that I will bag, not right now anyway. As someone else said, they are not big tunes, and I have to splash my cash on some tunes I want more than these two.

Good work and promising producer though!

I see, that makes sense, well what i meant was i like it more as it sounds in the mix, with the slower bpm and drums.

the genotype single of late is so sick! wont be buying this one cause im cutting back on my addiction but theyre good tunes, just not good enough to lash out and buy on wax

both bad tunes. been rinsing them for several weeks now.

jokes towards the people slating this. standard forum manoeuvers. baz is killing it hands down.

---------- Post added at 03:05 ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 ----------

This. He's got some serious sounds in the pipeline!

ah the noz with knowledge!

both bad tunes. been rinsing them for several weeks now.

jokes towards the people slating this. standard forum manoeuvers. baz is killing it hands down.

---------- Post added at 03:05 ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 ----------

ah the noz with knowledge!

A lot of the south coast mandem are gonna kill it this year. Judda is another one to peep aswell. bad man

Back
Top Bottom