Kosheen

Tunage. Toss up between the remix and the OG. Can't decide which I prefer.
Funeral worthy? Na, I'd got with leviticus - the burial or remarc - rip

yeah you cant fuck with decoder, he was grizzly. mob grip.

kosheens hide you made me think dnb had a serious future, even after the 90s jungle shenanigans,
in serious vocal dnb but on a commercial level, we were going to do bond movie soundtracks,
everyone from trent reznor to madonna were going to do techstep albams,
depeche mode and paul mcartney and fucking bryan adams and everyone were all going to come out with
programmed drums and basses because kosheens hide you.

now that i think about, didnt quite a few fking jerks try it? i know both goldie and roni size turned madonna down,
and thats the only reason we dont have that, hows that for a factoid? the only reason we dont have madonna wailing over
savage amens, 808s and pads, is because goldie refused and roni didnt have time, apparently.

yeah you cant fuck with decoder, he was grizzly. mob grip.

kosheens hide you made me think dnb had a serious future, even after the 90s jungle shenanigans,
in serious vocal dnb but on a commercial level, we were going to do bond movie soundtracks,
everyone from trent reznor to madonna were going to do techstep albams,
depeche mode and paul mcartney and fucking bryan adams and everyone were all going to come out with
programmed drums and basses because kosheens hide you.

now that i think about, didnt quite a few fking jerks try it? i know both goldie and roni size turned madonna down,
and thats the only reason we dont have that, hows that for a factoid? the only reason we dont have madonna wailing over
savage amens, 808s and pads, is because goldie refused and roni didnt have time, apparently.

My first record I ever bought was a bryan adams track. It's abit embarrassing but when I come to think of it maybe it was just life preparing me

My first record I ever bought was a bryan adams track. It's abit embarrassing but when I come to think of it maybe it was just life preparing me

haha heavy post bro, youre on point.

you forgot about the internet :)

out of all madonnas then hits, frozen would be my first pick for the dnb remix, the main break is a classic jungle break and all, i went and got my hopes up for it, thinking it would be good or something, but its on some fuck shit, sadly, thats unlistenable nonsense from someones learning the ropes phase in ableton

I didnt know we had the pleasure of your presence on the forum buddy, good to see you here!

Zen/Kennyken

Funny story, 'Pride' was the first d&b tune I ever heard, waaay back before I even knew how to tie my shoelaces. My brothers had a Playstation and one of the first games they got their hands on was FIFA 2003, for which this song was licensed to. I'd watch them play over and over, and this song would stick out like a sore thumb. I actually always thought it sounded a bit out of place for a football game, keeping in mind the majority of the game's soundtrack consisted of either the most basic, cheesy almost-guilty pleasure pop/indie rock, or cookie cutter anthemic hooligan stadium eurotrance a la Scooter so to hear this tune sandwiched between Sportfreunde Stiller and Antiloop was almost a welcome relief. I say almost, because at the time I didn't fully appreciate it and I reckon all my brain could comprehend was simple notes you could chant to like jump up ravers humming along to DJ Guv.

Speaking of which, @logikz when are you gonna make your Hitler jump-up crowd reaction video? That post had me pissing my entire wardrobe.

Funny story, 'Pride' was the first d&b tune I ever heard, waaay back before I even knew how to tie my shoelaces. My brothers had a Playstation and one of the first games they got their hands on was FIFA 2003, for which this song was licensed to. I'd watch them play over and over, and this song would stick out like a sore thumb. I actually always thought it sounded a bit out of place for a football game, keeping in mind the majority of the game's soundtrack consisted of either the most basic, cheesy almost-guilty pleasure pop/indie rock, or cookie cutter anthemic hooligan stadium eurotrance a la Scooter so to hear this tune sandwiched between Sportfreunde Stiller and Antiloop was almost a welcome relief. I say almost, because at the time I didn't fully appreciate it and I reckon all my brain could comprehend was simple notes you could chant to like jump up ravers humming along to DJ Guv.

Speaking of which, @logikz when are you gonna make your Hitler jump-up crowd reaction video? That post had me pissing my entire wardrobe.

Great story. I've heard so many drum & bass tracks in video games along the years. They really do add a sense of purpose to any game.

This will always be my favourite. It was the first time we witnessed proper underground drum & bass on one of the biggest selling games.

I've lost count how many times I've posted this on here

Back
Top Bottom