Korg mixer?

barnesy00

DJZeroZero
VIP Junglist
Im thinking about buying a Korg KM-402 4 Channel mixer as my vestax is now a bit fucked anyone had any experience with these, it looks pretty good. Or can anyone point out anything better for the same price range dont really want to get a pioneer dont really like them

Ive used the 2 channel and the 4 channel ones, not bad mixers at all. I personaly didnt like how the headphone cue works (its on a small fader if i remember rightly), just personal prefrence though. Effects are nice, but it seems to me like more thoughts been put into them than the rest of the mixer. The different EQ settings are quite cool, never had enough time to check them all out seperately though,

Definately a try before you buy one I'd say, but nothing majorly wrong with it in my experience.

EDIT: The cues selections only on a fader on the 2 channel mixer, so no worries about that if your looking at the 4.

Last edited:
whats wrong with the headphone cue, is it mixed rather than seperate(like on pioneer djm series were theres buttons)? cos i prefer it mixed

On the 4 you've got cue buttons on each channel, then a rotary pot to fade between main mix and cue mix. On the 2 channel its a fader thats set purely to channel one on the left and channel two on the right, which i didnt like.

i have always thought it best to stick with either allen and heath or pioneer. almost all clubs etc. have them. it's always good to turn up to a club and know the equipment inside out. :thumbsup:

I had a bash on one of the new(ish) Kaoss Mixers the other night for the first time...

Fucking sick.

I've got a Kaoss Pad 2 & use the filters loads for sets, but these just negate the need for it, plus, on the higher spec ones, you can apply the filters to the EQ's too, which is fucking awesome.

Have a look at them if you defo want a Korg.

Back
Top Bottom