Korg Electribe ESX-1 - EMX-1

QMan

New Member
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Hi,

I'm from Belgium, and new here...
Anyone tried or heard these? I checked the demo of the ESX-1 and WHOW.
I made music a few years ago, mainly trance/techno, but I'm fed up with the commercial shit and sold my gear (AN1x etc)...
I want to get something new, mainly for Drum'n'Bass and dance oriented stuff, but experimental... AND... I want to restrict software usage to a minimum, why: because I work 12 hours a day on computers for my job and I'm SICK of staring at a screen :)

Anyway, I thought of the Electribe Korg ESX-1 or EMX-1, or Korg Triton LE, or Yamaha Motif ES 6....

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Q
 
QMan said:
Hi,

Anyway, I thought of the Electribe Korg ESX-1 or EMX-1, or Korg Triton LE, or Yamaha Motif ES 6....

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Q

Hi
My name is Russell and I live in London, I've got new Electribe Korg EMX-1 for 300 pounds or any currency, I would like to sell to the right person through Paypall or any other methods, if U are interesting just give an answer as soon as possible:2thumbs:
 
MalieC said:
Hi
My name is Russell and I live in London, I've got new Electribe Korg EMX-1 for 300 pounds or any currency, I would like to sell to the right person through Paypall or any other methods, if U are interesting just give an answer as soon as possible:2thumbs:

Do you accept Western Union money transfer and can you ship to Lagos, Nigeria? :teeth:
 
Yeap, defenetly, but You have to take postal order expencies, that will cost You 30 pounds extra, so You can transfer it to Mr Russell Krasnow adr. 13 Ada Gardens, Stratford, London, E15 3EW and don't forget to send me your details:cool:
 
MalieC said:
Yeap, defenetly, but You have to take postal order expencies, that will cost You 30 pounds extra, so You can transfer it to Mr Russell Krasnow adr. 13 Ada Gardens, Stratford, London, E15 3EW and don't forget to send me your details:cool:

I'll get my coat, that one backfired!!!

You obviously don't get the emails at work or every time you list something on ebay!
 
Back
Top Bottom