Kooma - Contaminated (neurofunk)

Thanks for the feedback! I don't know about the out of sync thing... maybe it's just something I got used to while producing or something. I tried to download that googlepages file and it kept dropping out so I got only about 2min mp3. Could be the file... I recommend the streaming version.

i like it man, nicely atmoshperic and a good few twists and tricks in there. your sample selection is really good. like a sci fi thriller.
on the down side i think its unoriginal and generic, but that, of course, is down to personal preference.

Thanks :E :) yeh it is a bit generic and unoriginal cos I tried to get that scifirobotdoomsday thing going on. As I almost always try to :E Anyway thanks again.

man. This sync thing really bothers me. It's like the break is down a few bpm and there is like this stutter at the end, some program trying to make up for the lost time.

Tai jotai...

What are you using for break control? What sequencer?

man. This sync thing really bothers me. It's like the break is down a few bpm and there is like this stutter at the end, some program trying to make up for the lost time.

Tai jotai...

What are you using for break control? What sequencer?

Break is done mainly on audiotracks, cubase for sequencing...
Do you hear that out of sync thing all the time or just couple of times? Weird cos I just can't find it :E There's is couple of streched snares thou...
outoo.

Back
Top Bottom