KOOL FM FOR SUCKS SAKE READ THIS PLEASE?

It's a pirate station, on FM radio. They don't record it and upload it to the net, their listeners do. What do you expect?

dont try and cuss the original station from back in the day that brought drum n bass to the public bruv

if you knew what kool fm has done for jungle/dnb you wouldnt be so hot with your words

dont try and cuss the original station from back in the day that brought drum n bass to the public bruv

if you knew what kool fm has done for jungle/dnb you wouldnt be so hot with your words

The man has a good point

Get it straight ...there even used to be a Kool Fm midlands....its an awsome station.

You got it all twisted, shows how much you know about pirate. If you were in a roughly 15-20 mile radius of their transmission site then you would catch it crystal clear. ( and a lot further if they had a high up site).....Depends what processor thay are using, but they will probably soud as good as any othe rlondon pirate on the dial . Either way do you honstly think a station with a rep like Koom Fm would go out like underarm odour sounding like that ....em no.

In fact if the management of that station saw your post, they woudl probably say something like " the amount of work put in does not deserve to be dissed .."
I would go as far as to say, think you can do it better ? Then do so.

Last edited:
calm down mate kool is legendary most stations are bad round here laylow is even worse but still best thing on the air

calm down mate kool is legendary most stations are bad round here laylow is even worse but still best thing on the air

The higher you get the better reception u'll get ...... or get a fuck off yagi if you are trully obsessed with pirate.

origin told me the mixer needs earthing
thats all it is apparently
does deffo need sorting, had uncz spittin over one of my beats the week b4 n i couldn't clip it cos the sound was that bad

origin told me the mixer needs earthing
thats all it is apparently
does deffo need sorting, had uncz spittin over one of my beats the week b4 n i couldn't clip it cos the sound was that bad

sometimes rigs develop a hum ...but still does not warrant the dissing from our man , unless he can claim to have successfully set up and run a london station if ya get my drift.

Get it straight ...there even used to be a Kool Fm midlands....its an awsome station.

You got it all twisted, shows how much you know about pirate. If you were in a roughly 15-20 mile radius of their transmission site then you would catch it crystal clear. ( and a lot further if they had a high up site).....Depends what processor thay are using, but they will probably soud as good as any othe rlondon pirate on the dial . Either way do you honstly think a station with a rep like Koom Fm would go out like underarm odour sounding like that ....em no.

In fact if the management of that station saw your post, they woudl probably say something like " the amount of work put in does not deserve to be dissed .."
I would go as far as to say, think you can do it better ? Then do so.

Couldn't have put it better myself, big up goat boy :wave:

what the fuck are most of you on about especially goaty?

like joe said they obviously have some sort of input into how they record sets if not, they need to. im not "dissing" the station or saying its shit. obv its a great station but when they relese set after set that sounds so fucking awful its just wank!

and goaty yes i could probably record it better. id turn up with a laptop a lead and audacity and it would sound much fucking better.

like joe said they obviously have some sort of input into how they record sets if not, they need to. im not "dissing" the station or saying its shit. obv its a great station but when they relese set after set that sounds so fucking awful its just wank!

dont think kool do have anything to do with the recording..normally jus listeners recording the show at home and uploading it on the net!

Thats kind of what I was thinking about your post. You kind of just typed away without thinkin about what ya sayin.And yes the recordings won't have come from Kool fm, so why are you moaning ABOUT Kool FM.....:applause:

Back
Top Bottom