Kontakt3+Massive

cliX-

newb
I'm new to producing.. Does anyone know if there is a way to run massive through kontakt without having to save the synth sound as a .wav before?
To clarify: Can I open up a massive .ksd in kontakt or just modify the sound I get from massive with kontakt? I don't really know how to explain this but if anyone can help me it'd be awesome! :rolleyes:

u cnat open .ksd in kontakt, its a set of synth knob parameters, kontakt is a sampler. Whats ur aim? to put some kontakt effects on massive sounds? Than u have to boucne/resample massive sounds...

take this patch as a starting point

http://dnbforum.com/showpost.php?p=648912&postcount=13

or browse the basses in massive, the patch settings are often a little weird, if u tune some knobs in some patches, the sound doesnt really change, so i think they have made some of sounds by putting a random generator on the knobs and then decide from sound to sound if they can use it as preset for their product.

For crunchy basses key is to detune ur osci, put tube/feedback/EQ boost on them, bounce it in Kontakt. FM-Modulation in sampler is mighty tool for basses. But massive is way easier for a beginner like FM8

Back
Top Bottom