Kontact Kru (DNBSCENE.COM) (please read)

You're barking up the wrong tree here buddy!

We all pay for our Drum & Bass music here.

Run away now before the pitchforks and torches start assembling!

I can see this thread ending well for you OP

Buy your music you fucking pirate. If everyone was like you nobody would bother making the music you love

We all pay for our Drum & Bass music here.

giphy.gif

Are you plain stupid? Most o' those songs be pirated, ripped out o' websites and put thar without t' consent o' t' artist. Also, you mentioned two o' our most beloved users here. And guess what? One be a ADMIN. YARRRRRRRR!

---EDIT
[MENTION=90]logikz[/MENTION], can we keep it? I mean, before the hammer of the gods smash through the heavenly skyes?

Last edited:
your all a bunch of retarded specimen's...

KONTACT KRU and all the other motherfucking sites i said are netlabels and just dnb crews from online, so none of which any of u are helping don't bother typing on this thread. and do u think i wouldn't have spoken to any of the artists' logikz/grits/ for real

I seenn original post mentions mp3.com and a third site. I thought mp3.com was warez aswell but infact its not. Seems we might have made a mistake calling warez. Although I dnt k iw about this slsk thing

your all a bunch of retarded specimen's...

KONTACT KRU and all the other motherfucking sites i said are netlabels and just dnb crews from online, so none of which any of u are helping don't bother typing on this thread. and do u think i wouldn't have spoken to any of the artists' logikz/grits/ for real

Why did you request to share music on SoulSeek then?

that is really curious, me and grits were just talking about the kk last night! drank belgian beer, and talked old tracker scene memories. [MENTION=76113]robyyk1[/MENTION] to those who never saw the mod format the idea of not only free, but open source in this case drum and bass, is very foreign and extremely similar to warez.

me and grits went on to found eastern promise audio (link in my sig), TMC is has a channel on youtube called "fallout dnb", annnnnndddd... thats pretty much it? oh and scam is actually serum whos released music on literally every label there is.

thats about all i know, buddy.

thanks to everyone for making this thread rad as fuck though, warez is not allowed. basta.

Back
Top Bottom