Konnekt - Return To Source (deep & jazzy drum & bass)

Konnekt_

Download

Tracklist:

01. Electrosoul System: Deep Blue (SoundTrax)
02. Seba: As Long As It Takes (Secret Operations)
03. Nookie: I Love The Way (Phuzion)
04. Furney: Forward Bound (Camino Blue)
05. Sinistarr: Leeroy Jenkins (Influence)
06. Eveson: Tricks (Shogun Limited)
07. Utah Jazz: Leap Of Faith (Good Looking)
08. Concept & Shnek Ft. DJ Crum: Bedford Avenue (Westbay International)
09. Furney: Pipez (Good Looking)
10. Brother: Blue Notes (Industry)
11. Furney & Tayla: Jahman (Liquid V)
12. Seba & Krazy: Arsenic (Innerground)
13. Sub: Skadi (Nebula Blue Notes Remix) (Subtle Audio)
14. ASC: Tradewind (Outsider)
15. Zyon Base: Love & Happiness (Saburuko Remix) (Inside)

I have listened to this amazing set, for the last x2 hours at work this morning,(it is playing, as I type this message!) as well as once last night.

I can honestly say, this is one of the BEST mixes I have ever listened to. I know that sounds like a load of old b*ll*x, but the mixing is perfect and the tunes, are soo dreamy and take the listener so far, far away, from the present moment. It's almost hypnotic.

This mix will appease ANYONE, who has lost faith in DnB. If you are tired of the same old loud/noisy tunes,:clown: aggressive tune titles and the air of gloom & doom, this is the ONLY set you need to D/L.

If you were to find a mix at the end of a rainbow, this would be it! Forget George/Zippy or the Brazilian Bungle,:D this is the real deal.

Huge big up to Mr. Konnekt and I hope to see plenty more of these mixes on here.:not_worth:not_worth

Best of Wishes to all on here
H.I.

I have listened to this amazing set, for the last x2 hours at work this morning,(it is playing, as I type this message!) as well as once last night.

I can honestly say, this is one of the BEST mixes I have ever listened to. I know that sounds like a load of old b*ll*x, but the mixing is perfect and the tunes, are soo dreamy and take the listener so far, far away, from the present moment. It's almost hypnotic.

This mix will appease ANYONE, who has lost faith in DnB. If you are tired of the same old loud/noisy tunes,:clown: aggressive tune titles and the air of gloom & doom, this is the ONLY set you need to D/L.

If you were to find a mix at the end of a rainbow, this would be it! Forget George/Zippy or the Brazilian Bungle,:D this is the real deal.

Huge big up to Mr. Konnekt and I hope to see plenty more of these mixes on here.:not_worth:not_worth

Best of Wishes to all on here
H.I.

Jesus Christ! This must be something special, downloading now!

Back
Top Bottom