• Big up BHK Samples for sponsoring our Dark & Desolate production competition prize pack! Click here to check out the competition details. Contest closes JUNE 08, 2020. Visit www.BHKsamples.com for the finest dnb sample packs!

Konichi - Get It

Dark Lizardro

The Lizard that used to have a hammer
VIP Junglist
It says to staff blz? Following, short D' n' B the 9 years, and short all the sources of the D' n' B, DES of the Drumfunk until Clownstep… But what shorter I am Clownstep… Dj Hazard Generation Dub Taxman Cabbie Zen Dub Zero Soulpride Wood Packa Pleasure Dub Alley etc… For what I saw the majority here of fórum likes a sound " more; Neuro" e " Dark" , Break type, Noisia, Panacea, Seba, etc… Now it would like to know of vocês, without zuera, BECAUSE ALMOST Everybody hates clownstep? Already I heard many answers of the type… " MUSICS WITHOUT CREATIVITY, ALWAYS IN the SAME STROKE AND WONWOWNW ZUADO" I agree to some parts, type… you to hear Clownstep in house I am really " Cansativo" , but in one set, is legal, has one set of the Hazard @ Innovation 2007 and Hazard @ Sanctuary Festival 2007, that it only touches " Clow" e set is crazy… good is waits in it of answers… Drum ' n' Bass always

logikz

I Am Not The King
are you that one guy. what did that thing. because it looks like it, but its...

different, somehow?

what do we do here, whats... protocol

logikz

I Am Not The King
nono isnt that roni size? like that jampap thing he always does with those over the hill dumbasses from his old group? ikonichi? also, get what.

SteveR94

PUNK ASS JUNGLE BUNNY
VIP Junglist
2day my firend logikz woz called a big frootcake and dat made me remember oh hello i know how 2 make frootcake i learnt it from the youtubby so 2day i want to share da recipeh with u mi friends how 2 make big frootcake love frm ur firend stever94 xoxooxoxox