Koneismo - Caramel Girl

drums seem a little flat on my system. the ideas are good, it sounds a little 2002-ish. sounds real nice after the drop, i think the intro could use a bit more. keep it up man, and don't forget to give feedback to get feedback!

Some feedback from a beginner, then:

I like the ideas too. Really soft, speedy and fresh. Yet it doesn't feel mainstream. I like it. I feel as it could have gotten a bit harder at times, though. But that depends on what you're after.

I think that's a cracker but could do with a change in the lead synth to break it up in places. Beats in general roll very well in my opinion but would agree the the bassdrum itself sounded a little flat maybe. I'd loose the "to the batmobile" sample as to me it is a bit gimmicky or comical or something in what is otherwise a nasty sounding track. Good stuff, would like mine to sound as good as that my man.

sooo. another one :D

very interested after reading the comments i have to admit..

intro sounds ruude, fx are nicely done, but the kick and imo the snare aswell really need beefing up. liking the fast synth stabs for the buildup, works good. and for that drop, i like it. i wouldnt take away that sample. maybe get it abit darker, even a lil bit longer eventually? maybe just put a longer wait between the two phrases and put some synth stabs between.

got some clever changes and edits and stuff, which i really like, but imo the drums need some more edits and stuff aswell, atm they rush through the tune too extreme for my liking.

apart from that, really good tune!

cheers for the comments peeps :)

yeah i gotta fix that bassdrum as it started to bother me. and what comes to the batman sample, i kinda like it the way it is.. maybe a little bit of tweaking

anyways, back to work :wave:

Back
Top Bottom