Drum & Bass Konee - Juicy

Discussion in 'New Talent & Track Reviews' started by konee, Dec 19, 2015.

1. konee

konee New Member

Hi guys,

with my first post here I'd like to introduce one of my recently finished tunes called ´Juicy´. I'm shure almost everyone knows the sample of the famous B.I.G. song I used and I hope you enjoy the retouch. If so, check out my soundcloud for more Liquid-D&B tracks.

2. Strobys

Strobys Member

Nice, but i like the Kubix bootleg more :) (+ i find it a bit too long, three minutes were enough :teeth:)

3. konee

konee New Member

Thanks for listening mate! You´re actually right about the length. There should be more variation in 4,5 minutes.. Maybe I just heared this tune too often to keep an objective view on it ;)
    This Kubix bootleg is awesome. I didn't know neither him nor the tune to be honest, but I really like it! Cheers for clueing me in as well :)
    Big ups!

4. Strobys

Strobys Member

Well, if you really didnt hear the bootleg already, you get an extra point for originality :teeth:

5. konee

konee New Member

Yeah! :lol:

But seriously... working on a remix of "The Fugees - Ready or Not". I'm shure that's gonna change the game.
    Most definitely! Trust me! :slayer::uberlaugh

Last edited: Dec 21, 2015
  6. Virul

Virul Member

That's so smooth I could listen to it all day.
    On thing though, sometimes you stop the piano-thingy stops a bit sharply (like at 2:07 or 2:54), I wouldn't mind if a sort of trail remained. (reverb?)
    That being say I really like the track anyway :)