Komodo - Liquid Mix Featuring Furney, Alix Perez, Technicolour, Commix

SHAD0W

Thought I would try a Liquid mix after listening to some really good ones on here recently. Mix is 30 mins long done mostly on vinyl, nothing fancy just some smooth, rolling summer vibes! All feedback welcome as always.

Technicolour & Komatic - The Glow
>> Alix Perez – Behind Time
Krakota – Tunnel Vision
dBridge – The Little Things
Technicolour – Winter Rose
Zero 7 – In The Waiting line (S.P.Y Remix)
Commix – Painted Smile
>> Total Science - Redlines Feat. Riya
Basher – Devotion
Logistics – Colour Wheel
Sabre, Stray & Halogenix – St. Clair
Technicolour – Centrifuge
Alix Perez – Stray
Furney – Feeling Up
Calibre & High Contrast – The Other Side

nice and smooth mix man, really liked the play around with devotion and colour wheel especially. just rolled solidly, easy listener for sure. still need to pick up centrifuge, quality track. you should definitely do another one, link me if u do

edit: goddd that sounds boring. sorry for the shit feedback haha im bare shattered

Last edited:
gunna check, have got, and rinse every track on their except for the basher one! will feedback once listened :)

Love the glow man, nice mix with behind time as well, personally would liked to hear the glow drop by itselfs first but tidy all the same
liked it from then on, especially in the waiting line and painted smile, had my head bopping. shout out for showing me devotion, have definatley heard it before in a few mixes. Riddem! the bass switches as well with colourwheel were nice. Centrifuge is one of my favourite tracks atm, and stray is one of my favorites every so was feeling the mix.

All in all big ups bro, definatley a nice jammed listener. big mix!

Last edited:
Cool mix mate, great chilled vibe throughout, flowed very well. Plus the mixing was very tight, which is always the case with your mixes!

nice and smooth mix man, really liked the play around with devotion and colour wheel especially. just rolled solidly, easy listener for sure. still need to pick up centrifuge, quality track. you should definitely do another one, link me if u do

edit: goddd that sounds boring. sorry for the shit feedback haha im bare shattered

Cheers for the feedback man, not shit in the slightest! Yeah centrifuge/winter rose is a great release both tracks are quality. I'll do a longer mix in this style soon, just got an external soundcard so the recording quality should be better.

gunna check, have got, and rinse every track on their except for the basher one! will feedback once listened :)

Love the glow man, nice mix with behind time as well, personally would liked to hear the glow drop by itselfs first but tidy all the same
liked it from then on, especially in the waiting line and painted smile, had my head bopping. shout out for showing me devotion, have definatley heard it before in a few mixes. Riddem! the bass switches as well with colourwheel were nice. Centrifuge is one of my favourite tracks atm, and stray is one of my favorites every so was feeling the mix.

All in all big ups bro, definatley a nice jammed listener. big mix!

Thanks mate, really appreciate the in depth feedback. Yeah I found devotion through a mix on here too, fun track to mix with. I'll give your mix a listen and drop some feedback later this week, TL looks tasty.

Cool mix mate, great chilled vibe throughout, flowed very well. Plus the mixing was very tight, which is always the case with your mixes!

Thanks for Checking and leaving feedback again man! was aiming for a smooth, chilled mix so I'm glad you thought so. Send me a link when you record a new mix.

>> Behind Time - sick...wasn't sure about it at first, but worked out on the drop, tunes are really made for each other
Tunnel Vision - not too shabby, cool tune to mix
The Little Things - can't do any wrong with this tune. sits so nice in almost any mix. would keep Tunnel Vision in the mix a bit longer tho
Winter Rose - lovely, keeping the subtle atmosphere
In The Waiting Line (S.P.Y Remix) - interesting harmonies, smooth mix, this tune is pure sex
Painted Smile - never would have thought of those 2 together, sounds lush
>> Redlines - absolutely wicked again, yet so different, love it!
Devotion - nicely done
Colour Wheel - supertight mix, deep and soulful!
St. Clair - this tune is too much, really nice mix as well
Centrifuge - chilled, lovely
Stray - oldschool flavours, nice!
Feeling Up - oh boy, melting down right here
The Other Side - yeah...that's the vibe High Contrast should have sticked to

Nice little mix you did man! Lovely chilled vibes, will be picking up your next one for sure :)

Decent mix man, got most of the tunes you played but was interested to see how you went about arranging and mixing them.

Liked the intro, but do agree with an earlier comment that you should let it drop first then bring in the AP tune, because that bass injection is too much.

Mixing was on point throughout, few teasers thrown in for good measure too. Really easy to listen too one criticism I have is to make sure the tune melodies aren't clashing. There were a couple of occasions when it was a bit off - waiting line into painted smile

But will be on the look out for more

>> Behind Time - sick...wasn't sure about it at first, but worked out on the drop, tunes are really made for each other
Tunnel Vision - not too shabby, cool tune to mix
The Little Things - can't do any wrong with this tune. sits so nice in almost any mix. would keep Tunnel Vision in the mix a bit longer tho
Winter Rose - lovely, keeping the subtle atmosphere
In The Waiting Line (S.P.Y Remix) - interesting harmonies, smooth mix, this tune is pure sex
Painted Smile - never would have thought of those 2 together, sounds lush
>> Redlines - absolutely wicked again, yet so different, love it!
Devotion - nicely done
Colour Wheel - supertight mix, deep and soulful!
St. Clair - this tune is too much, really nice mix as well
Centrifuge - chilled, lovely
Stray - oldschool flavours, nice!
Feeling Up - oh boy, melting down right here
The Other Side - yeah...that's the vibe High Contrast should have sticked to

Nice little mix you did man! Lovely chilled vibes, will be picking up your next one for sure :)

Cheers for the detailed feedback mate, glad you enjoyed the mix. Thanks for bumping the thread too, I completely forgot about this.

Looks right up my alley, man.

On it.

Nice one HAB, I definitely heard a couple of these tracks through your mixes, would be good to hear your thoughts on it.

Decent mix man, got most of the tunes you played but was interested to see how you went about arranging and mixing them.

Liked the intro, but do agree with an earlier comment that you should let it drop first then bring in the AP tune, because that bass injection is too much.

Mixing was on point throughout, few teasers thrown in for good measure too. Really easy to listen too one criticism I have is to make sure the tune melodies aren't clashing. There were a couple of occasions when it was a bit off - waiting line into painted smile

But will be on the look out for more

Thanks for the kind words mate, I agree there are a few tracks that don't sit quite right together, next time I'll plan the mix a bit more and make it longer too. I've given both of your recent mixes a few listens, I'll drop some feedback soon.

Nice selection and well executed! St Clair felt a little out of place for me but might have fitted in better if your mix was longer and had time to progress into it.

yeah this was tidy bang, from start to finish, great blends, mint track selection, intro was well nice, kinda heard Behind Time before i even read the tracklist, same sorta kicks, worked nicely that, i like 30 minute mixes, but would have been happy to hear a few more from you, still top banana though

Favourite part :-
Commix – Painted Smile
Basher – Devotion
Logistics – Colour Wheel was just pure sex in my eyes, also thought St. Clair just didnt fit in, but picked up again after that and was back booming again

Nice selection and well executed! St Clair felt a little out of place for me but might have fitted in better if your mix was longer and had time to progress into it.

Glad you enjoyed it and cheers for the feedback... I know what you mean about st. clair, it doesn't really fit in with the other tracks but I just picked it up that day and really wanted to play it!

yeah this was tidy bang, from start to finish, great blends, mint track selection, intro was well nice, kinda heard Behind Time before i even read the tracklist, same sorta kicks, worked nicely that, i like 30 minute mixes, but would have been happy to hear a few more from you, still top banana though

Favourite part :-
Commix – Painted Smile
Basher – Devotion
Logistics – Colour Wheel was just pure sex in my eyes, also thought St. Clair just didnt fit in, but picked up again after that and was back booming again

Yes Danny you legend! really appreciate your thoughts and nice one for always leaving some feedback on my mixes. I'll do a longer mix next time, this one was mainly just to try out a new style but since people seem to be feeling it, I'll definitely do another longer one.

Back
Top Bottom