DnB Komatose - Planet Of Fire

hey, I really really like this one. very well produced tune. drums are excellent, so is the bass and mixdown.
the only thing is I personally like more movement in my own tunes, going up and down, no patters sounds the same.
this one is a bit monotone to me, maybe you add some (or more) movement to the synth? just my personal taste.
otherwise, very well done, good tune, looking forward to more ! :2thumbs:

hey, I really really like this one. very well produced tune. drums are excellent, so is the bass and mixdown.
the only thing is I personally like more movement in my own tunes, going up and down, no patters sounds the same.
this one is a bit monotone to me, maybe you add some (or more) movement to the synth? just my personal taste.
otherwise, very well done, good tune, looking forward to more ! :2thumbs:

Thanks very much for this, I'll certainly keep it in mind for my next tune. This one is way beyond any more tweaking.

Problem I have is that I'm very much a sample based producer, so i find making variations really difficult without changing the entire 'feel' of the track. I'll keep plugging away :D

cool tune, personally I think its needs more impact for the drop currently it just slips into it.
maybe try experimenting with the build and maybe have a bit of silence before the drop to increase the impact.

Low:r

I think this sounds good, actually I quite like it. One thought I had is: the high pitched sound that accompanies the bass is nice, but perhaps could be varied a bit in the arrangement as the tune progresses and perhaps tightened up a bit with a filter or perhaps it is just the way you mean it to sound and of course this is subjective here.

Back
Top Bottom