Kodi

Dagz

WE ARE THE MASTERS
VIP Junglist
So I mentioned in a thread awhile ago about this. I've only just started using it myself but its pretty good so far. Its basically for free Tv, Movies, Sports, Radio. I watched a movie on it the other night to test it and it ran great. I also watched a football match on sky sports. All for free. Just download Kodi and download some addons like DexterTv Genesis Pheonix etc. Does anyone else use it ?

http://kodi.tv/

Brex

The house guy
VIP Junglist
Ran it on my Raspberry Pi for a while but it was quicker and easier to just cast shows and movies to my chromecast from my phone using showbox and MoviesHD. For football I'd find a stream on the PC and cast the tab. Kodi is nice and useful but it can be a pain in the ass.

mr meh

VIP Junglist
Yeah I've been using Kodi for a while now. Mainly just use the Genesis addon for films and tv shows, can't be arsed with downloading anymore (y)

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
whatever. aina got a search warrant brother what do we do before the inevitable pancake?

fuck this im gonna get drunk. and reeeeeeeeeeal high CALYX AND TEEBEE TONIGHT YOU JERKS

Dagz

WE ARE THE MASTERS
VIP Junglist
What addon do you use for football? I'm not paying for sports donkey. They can get fucked.
Sorry Sirus ive only just noticed this. Im using DexterTV for the sport its recently been updated and the sport was coming through fine. I have noticed with Kodi a lot of the addons feeds don't last very long before they are cut. But my favourite 3 at the minute are the 3 I stated in my first post in this thread.

SIRUS

変なひと
VIP Junglist
Sorry Sirus ive only just noticed this. Im using DexterTV for the sport its recently been updated and the sport was coming through fine. I have noticed with Kodi a lot of the addons feeds don't last very long before they are cut. But my favourite 3 at the minute are the 3 I stated in my first post in this thread.
Cheers, Dagz. Grabbed Dexter. Will give this a go tomorrow. Got Palace away.

Dagz

WE ARE THE MASTERS
VIP Junglist
How did you get on with it Sirus ? I tried Dexter on the day because I wanted the Leicester game but Dexter let me down. However I went to Pheonix and found a great stream.

SIRUS

変なひと
VIP Junglist
How did you get on with it Sirus ? I tried Dexter on the day because I wanted the Leicester game but Dexter let me down. However I went to Pheonix and found a great stream.
Got nothing. Ditched Kodi and went with a usual flash stream. Bit moody but stable.

I think I'll have to try on games that aren't important to me, then I'll find what works. I'll try Pheonix out.