DnB Koashy - Chiko (deep/techy)

IFTN

First go at a dnb track since really getting to know the genre... Rinsed the June Miller and Octane & DLR Loopmasters sample packs in this one so if you like them then maybe this'll be your thing.. Still a complete beginner though so would really really appreciate some feedback.. I can tell my productions sound amateur and flat but I don't really know why! Cheers :)

sounding sick man. the june miller pack is amazing! i used a few bits and bobs in my latest tune (further down the page if you fancy feebacking me! ;) ). It progresses really nicely, and to be honest, youve masked the sample packs really well. I only really recognise some of the drums from the packs. if i were to criticise, id say take a bar off the intro, and it probably doesnt even need that. its not sounding flat at all either. really nice work!

cheers all. samples are just a random collection of packs plus other bits and bobs got from various places..

DjCartel: that's awesome for a first track, you must've been playing around for a while though right!!? if not that's insane! what did you use for the basses? the only thing I would say, and it could just be that I go a bit over the top with this, but would maybe sound better with more background noise/miscellaneous sounds. some bits sound a tiny bit empty, right at the drop for example.. this is a problem I have with my tracks aswell though and I'm sure there are better solutions than always using samples! better compression maybe?

Back
Top Bottom