Knowledge

Salva D

Easy, does anyone know where i can get hold of knowledge magazine i used to by it but cant find it anywhere now I live in Brighton so anywhere there would help. Also i looked on there website and wanted to subscribe but couldn't find a link to do so any ideas would be apprecieated.

a mate of mine got bought a years subscription over a year ago but they changed it to digital a month later so his mrs wasnt impressed..... pretty sure its digital only

Thanks for that the digital only thing would explain a lot ill check rounder records but i am guessing its on digital only now. Dont suppose anyone knows of any decent printed D'n'B mags that are still running or any decent source of up coming realeses and record label news I've been out the game for a while and am getting back into it and i'm hungry for fresh information.

everydayjunglist.biz
breakbeat.co.uk
dogsonacid.com

to name a few obvious ones...... ever tried google?? alot of labels have there own websites these days?? Facebook is always good...... soundcloud.

If you want to know about stuff there is loads you just gotta look for it

The ATM/DJ Mag thing didn't work either, it's dead.

Trap Mag is a good new one. They do free print issues in various areas around UK and online: http://trapmagazine.co.uk/

Really? To be honest I'm not surprised. ATM owed me a years worth of mags & DJ Mag wrote to me saying they would give me 2 years 'free' subscription, but only if I bought the first year. Despite the fact that ATM still owed me a years worth of mags. For £20+ I got 1 magazine. Bargain :-/

Knowledge magazine has been dead a long time, ATM i think is still around dunno tho, they had a release in Jan. Ur better of just saving the money and just read what you would in the magazine, online.

Back
Top Bottom