Knowledge vs. ATM

Which magazine do you prefer?

• Total voters

Olllie

Bom Bom Cloud
VIP Junglist
Which mag do you prefer? I've been reading Knowledge, had a flick through ATM today and it didn't seem as interesting. Also the print quality wasn't as good! Haven't heard their cover CDs yet tho.

So Knowledge, ATM or Other?

I buy both but I prefer ATM to be honest, always read it first. This months K Mag CD is wicked though!
Why'd they change the name from Knowledge to K Mag?

All about ATM, plus its bloody hard to find K mag up here

Oh and you get a Mix CD with every ATM, I dont think you do with K mag

prefer ATM for the magazine content but usually find the mix cd's that come with knowledge better, i buy both every month though

knowledge can fuck right off*

that mag used to be the shit then went a bit too quendo for my liking.

atm has always kept it real.

ATM allllllllllllllllllllllllll the way,i used to get it when it was just 8 pages or so and free.

I've got near on all of them since issue 4.

atm is the shizzle for the dubs pages tracklist city then hunting the audio online great fun
does anyone remember ravescene magazine (used to look like it had been photocopied lol).
eternity magazine. frictions mag informer. terry turbos mag the scene magazine.

used to be loads but since the internet just 2 remain atm and k mag

portaloo monthly has a wicked reviews section

I remember all those mate,had alot of those too,i had probably the whole collection of 'The Scene'.
Still got a few Ravescenes somewhere also some informers.

I had loads of Eternity's and,remember this one,Blaze magazine.

Dj Spinback did a mag too,can't remember the name of that though.

I remember all those mate,had alot of those too,i had probably the whole collection of 'The Scene'.
Still got a few Ravescenes somewhere also some informers.

I had loads of Eternity's and,remember this one,Blaze magazine.

Dj Spinback did a mag too,can't remember the name of that though.

Dream magazine mate, he did dream fm too.

I often buy both, but I prefer ATM. I just like the look and layout of it more. And I find there's more articles and artist profiles that I'm interested in ATM. I find the K Mag cover CDs to be a lil dull a lot of the time, although this months Matrix & Futurebound one is SICK!

Next ATM is Chase & Status cover with a big profile on their album, so deffo looking out for that.

I only read "We Love Telly" that comes free with the News Of The World, so I clicked other...

Back
Top Bottom