KNOWLEDGE SHOW ON LIFEFM.COM…COMPETITION NOW OPEN!

sara2005

:slick:

Thursday is undoubtedly the pre-empted calm before the turbulent whirlwind weekend where you will find a number of us stumbling and fumbling around Brixton or Shoreditch in a euphoric daze.

The daze aside, I need music! Music that is as fresh as milk from a cow’s udder. Music that makes my body happily convulse more than if I have been poisoned with radioactive liquid and music with more variety than a Mongolian Pick ‘n’ Mix stall.

Unlike the radioactive liquid, there is miraculously a cure for my obsessive need of music. Every 2nd Thursday of the month the ‘Knowledge Mag’ show is on www.lifefm.co.uk between the hours of 8 & 10pm, with more action than a dodgy Steven Seagal flick.

Simply a choice: Stay in for Thursday night monotony on the box or fire up your broadband connection for the finest in D&B, Breaks, Hip-Hop and Dubstep to shatter the bleak winter frost.
(If you suggested to scoot over to a compadres pad or alternatively siphon wireless from that ever so law abiding neighbour!)

On the long awaited December 14th show the 30minute guest mix will be by none other than UK Hip Hop Stalwart and DMC technician Mr Thing.
In addition to this home-grown Hip Hop legend Dr Khan will roll through brand new tunes, news, events and will select a classic from the vaults.

For all up and coming producers, there is the ‘Unsigned Tune of the Show’, send your tracks via AIM to Saraknowledge. The winning tune will be played on the show, get a full profile and may be offered to the opportunity of selling their tunes on knowledgedownloads.co.uk. Also there is a Doc Brown competition, 3copies of his ‘Citizen Smith Volume 2- Nothing to lose’ CD are available to win. To enter go to www.lifefm.co.uk.

Coronation St or the appetite for a storming weekend and those Mongolian cola bottles and fizzy laces in Musical form! The choice is yours?

The Knowledge show archives are powered by www.dnb4essex.co.uk

Back
Top Bottom