Knowledge Magazine's Caspa Competition

Knowledge Magazine's Caspa Competition​

caspakeith404.jpg

Dubstep producer Caspa recently teamed up with The Prodigy's Keith Flint. The resulting track, War, out on August 12th, sees Caspa make his major label debut.

"Who wouldn't want to work with Keith?" says Caspa. "Growing up, The Prodigy were one of my influences. To actually work with someone like this is a big stamp of approval. One of my goals was to work with the idols I grew up listening to and that's what's happened with this track."

To celebrate Kmag are running an exclusive competition with a great prize. How would you like to win the following?

• Spend an afternoon with Dub Police at Fabric Records HQ testing new tunes with Caspa on the world famous Fabric sound system.
  • VIP experience at Dub Police's night at Fabric for you and a guest.
  • The entire Dub Police back catalogue and goodie bag.

To enter the draw just answer the following question: In the video for 'War' (embedded below), what is Caspa holding in his hand when he enters the main room?

Email your answer along with your name, DOB, contact telephone number, email address, address to knowledgecompetitions [at] googlemail.com by August 6th with 'Caspa Comp' in the subject header. Please do not post the answer in the comments section below or on any other site please.

Closing date for entries being 06.08.12

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom