Knowledge Magazine remix competition - who's in?

xen

...innit
VIP Junglist
I just finished my remix of the bloke's track (might go back to it and add a little automation and tweak some FX, but it's 99.5% done)... I quite like my remix as far as my shoddy attempts at production & remixing go ;)

More info, if you don't already know bout it:

http://knowledgemag.co.uk/remixcomp/

Who else is in?

He's the resident tech expert for Knowledge - he seems to know his stuff, but I thought the track he put up for remixing was just lacking some key elements (bass!!!!!!!) and shit was out of key, so I've rehoofed it and given it some of my Phattenup Special Sauce™ ;) will be submitting it when the deadline approaches :D

kama said:
I really don't like the original. sounds like fasttracker and a mic. Who's this Don John anyway, anyone heard of him?

...... OI, nothing wrong with FastTracker! I used Studio24+ on an Acorn 3000 with a hardware MIDI card when I was 12 ;)

...... OI, nothing wrong with FastTracker! I used Studio24+ on an Acorn 3000 with a hardware MIDI card when I was 12 ;)

True, though i started with windows-based modplug tracker, which had VST support! was pretty ADVANCED at the time...

i still long for those days, you didn't worry one tiny bit about production and the likes.

Back
Top Bottom