Knowledge Magazine Best Unsigned Artist August 2011

big ups rocks! were you been hiding? making tunes all the time?

think well have to put in a tune there aswell, never seen that, looks good!

nice flow on the drums and that basshoover is somewhat cool, nice! :)

big ups rocks! were you been hiding? making tunes all the time?

think well have to put in a tune there aswell, never seen that, looks good!

nice flow on the drums and that basshoover is somewhat cool, nice! :)

Cheers bro!

yeah basically.. decided to move away from dnb for the time being and concentrate on my UK Bass stuff. Managed to bang out a whole load of tracks over the summer... got a load more than whats on the soundcloud but have had a bit of label interest so going to keep my freshest ones off the net for the time being.

Cheers bro!

yeah basically.. decided to move away from dnb for the time being and concentrate on my UK Bass stuff. Managed to bang out a whole load of tracks over the summer... got a load more than whats on the soundcloud but have had a bit of label interest so going to keep my freshest ones off the net for the time being.

nice man, good to hear your still on track, be it with dnb or not.

if you want some feedback on those things, send em over private, getting more and more into those styles aswell, in fact, playing my first set of that kind on sunday (so uk house/electro/breaks/dubstep) ;)

nice man, good to hear your still on track, be it with dnb or not.

if you want some feedback on those things, send em over private, getting more and more into those styles aswell, in fact, playing my first set of that kind on sunday (so uk house/electro/breaks/dubstep) ;)

wicked mate!! yeh will do.. im mastering them at the mo... soon as they're done ill shoot them over. Yeah man... i mean... its quite Ironic really... was doing dnb for over 10years... didnt really get much recognition... Then i change to a different genre and within 6months of producing it... im featured in a leading dnb magazine!! hahahahaha... Cant complain i suppose.

Good luck with the set mate... check you inbox in a mo... ill send you my download pack for the tracks on my soundcloud. #If you play any of them and get a recording.. get it over to me and ill promo it.

wicked. will download some and check them later when im home.

dont think ill get a recording tho, only a shitty student night (why im playing a drum and bass and an "electro"ish set) - ill try tho ;)

and yeah, sometimes its like that, lots of talented people in dnb and its quite difficult to get into - especially more over in the uk. with all that new bassy house/electroish dubstep stuff, all you need is a different take/ a different style on it and people love it - when you make something different within dnb, chances are high that nobody cares, they all want the same old same old over and over again.

wicked. will download some and check them later when im home.

dont think ill get a recording tho, only a shitty student night (why im playing a drum and bass and an "electro"ish set) - ill try tho ;)

and yeah, sometimes its like that, lots of talented people in dnb and its quite difficult to get into - especially more over in the uk. with all that new bassy house/electroish dubstep stuff, all you need is a different take/ a different style on it and people love it - when you make something different within dnb, chances are high that nobody cares, they all want the same old same old over and over again.

cool man... yeah dont go out of your way or anything... just be good to hear them in the mix etc and good way to promote each other.

Yeah i know what you mean... kinda the reason why ive moved away for a bit... dnb it just boring me at the moment.. as much as i hate to admit it.

Back
Top Bottom