knowledge going out of print

ahh man that sucks... even though i have a hard time getting it where i am..

whats left.. ATM? which ive never been able to get hold of.

Yeah it's a shame! Used to love recieving my Kmag every month :( Ah well, I've already subscribed to ATM! They also sent me a copy of 'All Crews' for the issues that I am going to miss!

Nobody is going to pay for this when you can get most of the information you require on other sites for free

I am deeply saddened. I only started buying it last year, I look forward to buying each copy month...such an amazing magazine

On facebook it says "2nd last issue before we go online"...oh dear.

I will miss it

Print media is slowely dying, i work with the MEN news paper in manchester and this is slowly dying out, due to the recession and the net,

its sad to think, my self (gettin made reduntant next thurs) and alot of my collegues and most people at the Knowledge bass camp will be losing their jobs whilst the big wigs spend grands of mine and your money on fixing a pipe under their tennis court or cleaning their moat.

bad times, especially to knowledge, it is a pioneering mag devoted to DnB and really good production articles, i hope they will pull it back, no doubt they will still do web based stuff but it still wont beat the mag and the free CD....

Shame as i was getting Knowledge when it was FREE and about 10 pages long many moons ago, same as ATM.

ATM (atmosphere) has always been my favourite.....anyone remember Blaze,Eternity,Ravescene,Informer,Dream,The Scene??????????

yer i emailed them to enquire about getting my podcast in their mag and they said about goin digital... thats bull shit if u ask me... ive been buying both mags for ages and much preferred the articles in kmag for sure... i find it hard to believe that theyre still gonna try and continue it online and for a fucking fee??? thats crap, information and knowledge shudnt have a price! (pardon the pun) but knowledge is free isnt it? i never mind £4 on a mag cos its summat to read on ze train to work and u get free cd n u feel ownership. people arnt gonna wanna pay for digital content thats only news and content based... poor show me thinks...

i can understand them going under n it being hard with the current economic climate but i think theyre wasting time and energy with this.

Back
Top Bottom