Know any good sites to download old skool jungle tunes????? 94-97 styleee

JackSpade

I've found a few sites that have a pretty old skool selection, but I know there's probably a ton of other sites I don't know about.....any suggestions??

nice one duttymonster......I'll be checkin some of those sets out. I'm looking more for sites with individual tunes I can download though.

just the tracks? like what u get on junodownload, breakbeat.co.uk etc??
tbh you will lucky to find a lot of them avaliable legally for download as i dont think they have released a lot of the old tunes as digital releases.
your best bet is to bag them on vinyl from discogs and record them yourself to mp3 if you can.

another good site for tape packs from this era is http://tapepacksickness.blogspot.com/

yeah just the tracks. I'll buy them however I can find them, would prefer vinyl actually but will take digital just the same. Discogs is good if you know exactly who/what you're looking for, same with breakbeat.co.uk and juno.

I've been tearin up http://tapepacksickness.blogspot.com/ for about 6 months-a ton of great sets and tape packs.

i think more and more old labels will get there arses into gear with MP3's in the coming year.

31's back catalogue is now on here
for 'How you make me feel', "Vault' and 'Shadowboxing' etc

like i say, i think labels will get on it this year.

Its been my answer to a few threads recently, but youtube related videos is your friend :).
haha youtube defo been one of my best friends yes!!! found a bunch at dnbreleases.com too, but can only get one tune per hour unless you have a paid account thru rapidshare I think it is.

---------- Post added at 14:58 ---------- Previous post was at 14:56 ----------

not really 'old school' but if you don't have 'How you make me feel' i would definitely pick that up!

one of my top 10 tracks of all time.
a bit slow for my likings, but the flip "Neptune" is ruff!!

a bit slow for my likings...

lahn.jpg

Last edited:
haha youtube defo been one of my best friends yes!!! found a bunch at dnbreleases.com too, but can only get one tune per hour unless you have a paid account thru rapidshare I think it is.

---------- Post added at 14:58 ---------- Previous post was at 14:56 ----------

a bit slow for my likings, but the flip "Neptune" is ruff!!

Check out proxy4free, whack a new proxy server into your settings after each download ;) Then disable when your done. Works a charm!

koollondon.com archive sets have a TON of great dnb of all genres.

sciwax.com radio shows archives are also great, some of my fav mixes and RARE tracks.

Back
Top Bottom