Knocked the fuck out VIP preview(wip)

Haha like that movie sample or what ever it is. I thought it wasn't a bad track but the intro is so cut loose from the rest of track, it really bothers me. Sounds are good, it is however a bit on the quiet side, but I guess that's just me gotten all used to the loudness wars.

Yeah I know the intro cuts off from the bline, but I really like the bassline I made and a producer needs the Vip to hit harder than the original.

Yea the noises are fat. Iv just listened to both, not so sure about the real fast hi part tho. And while I agree with what was said bout the intro and the drop its still effective.

lively

Thanks for listning guys, I have an idea about how to change the drop to fit the bline, tell me if you think it'll work: Before the drop, I'll stop the melody a few loops back and make the pitch in one part change gradually to the pitch of the bassline... ?

.:EDIT:. Just did it, seems to work by my ears. As for the high pitchedness I've made it much more gritty, really compliments the bassline imo too.

Last edited:
im listning to it right now very nice i mean id put it on my ipod lol 8D i also like GRABBIN PEELS not to shabby mate

Back
Top Bottom