Knkz - The Good Shepherd (Lost)

Amatures delight. I like this one. It is not professional quality but fun and well made. Cool track.

hey there.
i thought it was really well produced - good job. like the sample - what film is that man? its doing my nut in!
only critism would be the drums need more variation - a bit repetative. maybe drop out that fast snare for a few bars - bring it back in slightly different? anyways just change something in the drums up a bit to add more interest. or even bring in some other elements instead.
nice work tho
peace

Really enjoyed this man very well produced indeed love the sub bass

dunno where ya found the violin sample or if you done it yourself but love it (possibly a little overused and overpowering though)

nice variation in bass towards end, drums are cool nice cheap clang in there keeps me hooked

nice job following on SC

Jaw

Thank you very much for your Feedback Guys !

Variation is always a problem for me, i get so hooked up with a loop that i forget everything around it :D I'm usually more into Deep/Tech House, but sometimes i enjoy messing with DnB :)

The Sample is from a Soundtrack of the Series "Lost". The Conversation at the end of the Track is beetween two of the main protagonnist. A little bit cheesy, but i like it :D

Here's a link of the Soundtrack

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jidw2dQEwjY

And please excuse my english ;)

Back
Top Bottom