Multi Genre KNH - Fuck Off

Discussion in 'New Talent & Track Reviews' started by knh, Aug 2, 2013.

?

Listen and vote

Poll closed Sep 2, 2013.
  1. Yes,nice track.Keep them coming.

100.0%
  2. no,stop producing.My ears !!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. knh

knh New Member

Hey people.Here is my creation it's called : F*** Off .Love it or hate it - you are welcome with your feedback :)

2. ApeCat

ApeCat Human Dubplate

The intro is a little cluttered and then your tune just kind of goes off without warning. Maybe you're going for a high impact kind of thing, but I think it breaks the flow.
    The horn effect is way loud, the synths sound muddy, the drum edits are kind of all over the place and it sounds like you're playing on some kind of harmonic thing with the atmosphere that isn't cutting through on my speakers - you know, when everything kind of fades away.

Cut back on the crazy edits, work on progression and structure and keep churning them out.
    Sometimes less really is more, you've got A LOT of shit going on in those three minutes!

And I think the title is kind of juvenile...

My 2p.

knh likes this.
  3. knh

knh New Member

Ok here is the truth behind this thing - it's a loops test.There is no construction what so ever,no real sound editing or even any musical idea.Like I've said at introduction area I produce mainly in other genre wich is progressive trance.I agree it sound very amateurish because it should.It is more of checking the response on something even that shity 'cos on few forums there is a tons of hate on any try of having constructive criticism that is almost painfull to watch.But I'm very grateful for your efford and I would love to keep this post as "big no no".
    BTW I think that people should use more often the polls to get real evaluation of their tunes :)

Last edited: Aug 2, 2013