Klute - We're all dying / Come back to me

TooEZ

Gibber Jabber
Big ups to Mr Klute for these badbwoys - absolutely loving it; these two have got an edge that is deeper than Titanic! Anyone else heard? What do you think? (just thought I'd show my appreciation!)

:lickface:

Hell yes my friend.

If you never grabbed this one on the first pressing, i believe it is being restocked in most notable record shops. Do not miss this tune. Marcus wanted a single from Klute for a long time, but Klute decided to hold off till he could provide "something of quality" for the Soul:R label. These tunes surely deliver.

Hell yes my friend.

If you never grabbed this one on the first pressing, i believe it is being restocked in most notable record shops. Do not miss this tune. Marcus wanted a single from Klute for a long time, but Klute decided to hold off till he could provide "something of quality" for the Soul:R label. These tunes surely deliver.

Yeah man, I got my hands on one from Chemical about 2 weeks ago as a bit of an experiment (their mp3 clip does not do it justice) and it became the pick of my shipment! I just can't believe how playable it is! Do you know of anything similar? Some Concord Dawn stuff seems to go well with it....

Klute is a tool! Did you see that thread about how he doesn't like ppl posting his sets? That thread explains all.

Back
Top Bottom