KJ Sawka Sample Pack

KJ Sawka is a quality drummer and no doubt this will be a quality pack.
Id take a few hits from it but i wouldnt use any loops.

What I've generally read is that the single kicks aren't anything to shout about but you can just cut the others from loops in the pack.

I think that's what I'll do.

http://hospitalrecords.com/production/

Did anyone pick this up?

seems a touch expensive but He is the mad note on the drums.

I'd be keen to know if this is worth £40.

mate use google..

there are LOADS of drum samples on the net. some rele good drum ones too. just have to keep an eye out.
Mistabishi was saying he used the sound of some bloke kicking a football as a kick in one of his tracks. then just probs beefed it up with some compression and eq

mate use google..

there are LOADS of drum samples on the net. some rele good drum ones too. just have to keep an eye out.
Mistabishi was saying he used the sound of some bloke kicking a football as a kick in one of his tracks. then just probs beefed it up with some compression and eq

You're right. I do use google but I'm fairly new to production so I just wanted a decent set of samples that I could just start rolling with and not worry about them being right.

Yes, I know it's important to learn how to put compression on drums etc but I just wanted to dive in, which in retrospect was probably a bad idea.

Anyways, got the samples, they're all good.

You're right. I do use google but I'm fairly new to production so I just wanted a decent set of samples that I could just start rolling with and not worry about them being right.

Yes, I know it's important to learn how to put compression on drums etc but I just wanted to dive in, which in retrospect was probably a bad idea.

Anyways, got the samples, they're all good.

yeh mate.. learn the hard way. get a load of drum hits and make them sound as amazing as you can.
thing to remember is to layer them..
when ever i produce anything i normally have about 10-12 tracks just for drums.
i use about 4 for break layering.. then i double up on the snares, kicks. then i use the other tracks fro shakers, hh's and anything else.
but this is just my working style...
play about mate :)

oh.. and then i eq them all then send all the tracks to an AUX with another eq and compressor fired up.

I generally use audio for drums though I've been putting it in ultrabeat and drawing the beats in on the pino roll. Works quite nicely.

yeh mate.. learn the hard way. get a load of drum hits and make them sound as amazing as you can.
thing to remember is to layer them..
when ever i produce anything i normally have about 10-12 tracks just for drums.
i use about 4 for break layering.. then i double up on the snares, kicks. then i use the other tracks fro shakers, hh's and anything else.
but this is just my working style...
play about mate :)

Less is more jesus, there is a big thread on this

use max 3 hits at once. And even then, EQ them seperate.

Back
Top Bottom