KITSAP IN THE MIX..........

• Thread starter Subsonicdeejay1
  • Start date
S

Subsonicdeejay1

In his auntie Brenda's front room!!!!!!!
kitsap.jpg

NICE ORNAMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!

SOMEBODY LOIKES A BARGAIN AT THE CAR BOOT SALES!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

more publicity for kitsap bet hes bloody loving it. wouldnt supprise me if him n that other plonker were related

Ha ha ha...

Let's all take the piss out of people because they're not very good at something yet, and because they live with their mum, and because their house looks a bit tacky...

Yeah brilliant idea, I love laughing at people less fortunate than myself, anyone got any videos of disabled people, or maybe poor people, got any audio pensioner dying of hunger?

Listen guys, these fellas may not be very good yet, but neither were we when we first started out... so how about we just lay off these guys?

Besides, what's more sad? This poor kid having a mix in his mum's front room, or a bunch of grown adults taking the piss out of them on an internet forum?

They're kids ferchissakes....

Sorry to have a go, but frankly I'm disappointed with some people round here today, and I don't mean just this thread, it applies to the other one too...

Ha ha ha...

Let's all take the piss out of people because they're not very good at something yet, and because they live with their mum, and because their house looks a bit tacky...

Yeah brilliant idea, I love laughing at people less fortunate than myself, anyone got any videos of disabled people, or maybe poor people, got any audio pensioner dying of hunger?

Listen guys, these fellas may not be very good yet, but neither were we when we first started out... so how about we just lay off these guys?

Besides, what's more sad? This poor kid having a mix in his mum's front room, or a bunch of grown adults taking the piss out of them on an internet forum?

They're kids ferchissakes....

Sorry to have a go, but frankly I'm disappointed with some people round here today, and I don't mean just this thread, it applies to the other one too...

Harmless fun dude.

I can't help myself...

They say laughter's the best medicine.........well give me 3 large spoonfulls of Kitsap then please doctor!

LOL

great exposure init, getting ridiculed

lol

We only having a laugh init if he complained i bet people would stop

I know your just having a laugh innit, and there's no harm done

But if they see all this it could really fuck a kid of that age up, and I'm not sure how they would react if they found pages and pages of adults taking the piss out of their abilities at their dream...

Obviously it's all just for laughs guys, and I can't stop you doing that, but just thought I'd point out how I feel and if those guys do see this I want them to know to just carry on, keep practising and it'll all come good, which I' sure you'd all agree with!

I agree with Greg leave the kid alone it's fucking harsh man.

I mean I'll give shit as much as the rest of you but for fucks sake its cruel on the poor bastard.

fix up.

Yeah man, i had a good laugh when it first went up on DNBA, but i bet this kid feels like shit now. People are takin it a bit too far i think. He's not all that good, but my guess is, he hasnt been tryin to make tunes for more than a month. Every tune i've ever made has been dog shite too so i cant really laugh though! And no doubt that many people takin the piss out of him probably make shit tunes too.

Poor kid, his self esteem must be pretty low now.

MC Clarky on the other hand... that is some funny shit!

Ha ha ha...

but when we first started out we wernt posting videos of ourselfs "tearing up" our mothers front rooms with dutty basslines while surrounded by 1940s art decor ornaments and frilly arm chair throws...and we would have expected a right pisstaking if we had

but when we first started out we wernt posting videos of ourselfs "tearing up" our mothers front rooms with dutty basslines while surrounded by 1940s art decor ornaments and frilly arm chair throws...and we would have expected a right pisstaking if we had

Youtube didn't exist when I started...

Sorry, but you're not going to change my mind on this, taking the piss out of kids on the internet is not a good look...

Back
Top Bottom