DnB Kind of jungle feeling

vibes on the intro.... waiting for the drop....

nice drum work...

maybe its jsut me, but id like a less clappy snare.... theres not much other tone to it other than the clap... maybe another layer thicken it up!

cool bass u got going on, will need to work on some variation to keep variation but i like it

Thanks for the feedback guys :)

I see what u mean with the snare, i personnally like the sound but i'll see what i can do to make it a little bit less clappy

cheers!

Yes I think I'm going to automate the bass cutoff and maybe add automated overdrive or an other effect to spice it up a bit and provide variations.

I'm gonna work on it and i'll get back to you hopefully with the full track.

thanks!

It is funny how sound works. It seemed to stay level as the cut off came down toward the break.
Better can't wait to hear the next track.

Thanks for all your comments guys :)

Yeah I know I should add maybe 1 or 2 different parts, the main raison i didnt do it is because i'm a lazy ass bitch and I'm going to vacation tomorrow so I wanted to finish it up asap but yeah shame on me :D

Nice little roller there, well produced. Sounds a lot like other tunes i've already herd tho, like serum and Bladerunner bits. Like it though, big up.

Nice little roller there, well produced. Sounds a lot like other tunes i've already herd tho, like serum and Bladerunner bits. Like it though, big up.

To be honnest I dont even know those guys, I dont really know a lot about dnb I just enjoy makin dnb tunes. But I agree it's kind of a "generic" style and theres a lot of samples comin from loopmasters so maybe It adds to the feeling that "Oh, i've already heard that tune". But that works for me I'm still learning started to produce tracks 1-2months ago so..

And thanks for pointing out that, I'm going to check those guys stuffs, If u have other names like that I would be glad, I completely lack of dnb culture.

Back
Top Bottom