Kind of a weird one.

Evil Empire

So Cal Selecta
VIP Junglist
Call me a weirdo all you want but whenever i get done with my sets and i just rocked the crowd i get this sort of natural high its a feeling that i cant really describe sort of like a personal satisfaction or something. Its very similar to the feeling i get after sex.. :monkey:
Do you ever get that feeling? Do you get a natural high from mixing?

its official your just wierd lol, na im only kidding I know what you mean mate, its a rush that u get cant describe it :rave:

Call me a weirdo all you want but whenever i get done with my sets and i just rocked the crowd i get this sort of natural high its a feeling that i cant really describe sort of like a personal satisfaction or something. Its very similar to the feeling i get after sex.. :monkey:
Do you ever get that feeling? Do you get a natural high from mixing?

It's all about mixing while your girl crouches under the table an blows you off ;]

that natural high is the best high ever. whenever ive done gigs i cant sleep for hours just buzzing naturally...now if only that buzz wud come in pill form.....

that natural high is the best high ever. whenever ive done gigs i cant sleep for hours just buzzing naturally...now if only that buzz wud come in pill form.....

that would b awesome, nothin tops that feeling...its like a double edge sword..its probably one of the best natural highs ive ever had, but it also leads to a week of depression until i play out again.

natural high is good!
natural high + pills! is sumfin else!!!

Its adrenaline, & look out cos it has a 'come-down' side aswell :teeth:
Yeah a big time come down. Sometimes i wont wanna mix for a few days after goin n playin a big show...i love mixing n i love dnb, but when u put a dancefloor full of people goin mental to what your playing it makes its a whole different experience..it leaves u hungry for more...:miss_rep:

Back
Top Bottom