Killer Hertz launch party

SPo0n

Lurker alert!
hey i ripped this from bassdrive last night, but have nowhere to upload it! could anyone hook me up? it's 324mb.. sorry if this is the wrong place to ask, or i'm not allowed to.

SPo0n said:
hey i ripped this from bassdrive last night, but have nowhere to upload it! could anyone hook me up? it's 324mb.. sorry if this is the wrong place to ask, or i'm not allowed to.
I ripped it too! Dillinja is fucking heavy, must big him up yet again.

That new Valve shit is dope :slayer:

Roll on Friday :D

Serum said:
anyone record randall's set?
haven't heard him in ages

he played an alright set, he took it back as far as 93. he dropped swarm,metropolis and loads of other goodies. wasnt exactly an all oldskool mix, but it was good. he wasnt really mixing either.

man it must be fucking impossible to mix on valve unless you got a pair of monitors strapped your ears and an anti vibration harness

I was unable to record it, for some reason my streams from bassdrive aren't working well. If there is any way at all i could get this, i would be so incredibly appreciative!

Serum said:
man it must be fucking impossible to mix on valve unless you got a pair of monitors strapped your ears and an anti vibration harness
It's not too hard! :)

a) i don't know how to
b) i'm not sure where each set begins/ends anyway - the mc only mentions a couple of them

Okay fair enough. But if you wanna have a go anyway, or just would just like to know how it's done..

1) Get a yourself a copy of Sound Forge 6.0 by Sound Foundry.

2) Open the file and locate where the end and beggining of a set is with special> insert marker on the waveform.

3) Right click and edit the marker into a region, then go Tools> Extract region.

4) You can then save them save each marked out set..

would acid pro 4.0 do it? it has that reigion thing i think. i've only played about with it though, don't really know what i'm doing

Back
Top Bottom