Kill Joy - Timeless

Link doesn't work mate

---------- Post added at 11:49 ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 ----------

Found it thru your profile, sounds awesome. Im not sure what it is but theres somthing in there that seems to throw me off a bit, like a quite synth in the background in the first section of the drop then you take it out, sounds much better without it.

vocals work really well and sound nice i love the sample....sometimes just a small sample like that does it for me in a track, like DC Breaks - Picket line, theres a small trumpet part and it just makes the tune for me. what im gettin at is, nice vocal sample :P

im not a big fan of darker stuff, but this is good. one thing though: i think there's a little too much reverb on the synths, they sound like they're way back somewhere. sounds are awesome though.

haha, i know that acapella, the ''my love'' bit just doesn't sound right, wrong key, the other bits are ok, just. : )

the drumst to me seem just a little too sliced up and cut and dry if you know what i mean, maybe some more work on getting the different breaks and hats to work well with each other, make them sound like they come from the same kit/room, but really thats just my personal opinion, the tunes great, the bass sounds nice and big and epic, nice verb on it..

think it just needs some more polish

nice drums, also like the stuttered pad in the intro. good drop, nice bass also, not a fan of the distorted reverb on the bass for the first couple of bars after the drop, rolls along nicely after that. nice little roller, samples seem a little quiet in the mix but that could well be intentional.

It's an excellent tune man, just heard it a few times today. Over-all the mixdown/eq-ing seems a bit out in places, but nothing I can be specific about lol.
Really like it.

pretty sick tune mate, i think that you could turn the verb on the bass down abit, and bring it up in the mix. Sounding abit quiet as it is.

other than that, pretty good. give the tune in my sig some feedback if you want! cheers

ehh... not showing sig lol..
http://soundcloud.com/navidnb/navi-like-a-kite

Yes mate! Your tune is sick. really nice drums at the beginning and the synths rise all nice and full! Very... Netsky-esque. Big up mate!

Back
Top Bottom