Kill Joy - The New Style

Phat_Sam

VIP Junglist
Bit of jump up for ya!

I'm pretty happy with the bass at the moment. Just need to do the fills and other shit.

What you think of the drums and how does the mixdown sound? (I made and mixed down n headphones)

Most importantly... if this came on in a rave, is it skank worthy? Would it pull your screwfaces out? I want a new track of mine to play next weekend and I kinda want it to be this.

Sounds tight but try making those synths with more rhythm i dunno they don't feel right ...try making them faster

production sounds good but i think it needs a sub bass in the background to fill the track out during the gaps in the synths maybe

I'm hearing with headphones, is very cool, maybe try to add some variation, is a cool work dude; Imo is very important to add some hihat to make faster your drums
big up

sounds well produced man..not a fan of ur build up, hearing the 1st time i wasnt too sure when the actual drop was.

n when u have gaps in the main bit, see how it sounds when u just have the kick drum on its own without any percussion..maybe just a cymbal as well.
actually, maybe not on all the gaps but a couple...or u add a bass drop in the gap

im jus thinkin out loud but imho, this track is potential skank worthy for me, but just lacking a lil bit of something for me. just saying.

Agree with devz in terms of the build up:
you've got some great sounds there and the drums are neat but the track just needs a bit of filling out, something to make it stand out..
but you're most of the way there, work on it hard and it'll sound sweet when you play it out!

Sounding tight man, i think ur production is good.
Needs some more variations ye, and i think it doesent flow quite right, maybe fill up sith some more stuff.
And more sub:)

hey man, production is good on this. sounds clean, the intro needs something more to come in half way tho it sounds a bit too empty looped like that. yeah not my thing drums sounds good tho

Back
Top Bottom