Kill joy - Gut Wound (WIP)

sounds sick mate
id get rid of that big drone u got goin on tho kinda takes away alot from the bass on the drop
drums are sounding really nice aswell mate
good start

yeah i agree with marlok, the drop seems to lack, and that mid noise you have could do with being pronounced more. i think the ideas really really good, and with some tweaking this could be awesome

Sweet! Cheers lads! Yeah. Still got some mixdown issues but hopefully I'll get them sorted! Any more comments my his appreciated!

---------- Post added at 00:03 ---------- Previous post was at 00:02 ----------

Wait... You mean the drone that carries on from the intro?

ooo thats a nice bass! agree on the drone, also i recon u shuld cut sum of the hats/shakers/rides in the first 16/32bars then bring them in again, so it hits hard, nice tho anyways, culd b fatt, the little break inbetween the sections feels like maybe its coming in wrong, as if its the first half of a break bar rather than the last so it rolls in?

ooo thats a nice bass! agree on the drone, also i recon u shuld cut sum of the hats/shakers/rides in the first 16/32bars then bring them in again, so it hits hard, nice tho anyways, culd b fatt, the little break inbetween the sections feels like maybe its coming in wrong, as if its the first half of a break bar rather than the last so it rolls in?

Yeah. Thats another problem Ive been trying to handle. And yeah. Gonna make it a bit more interesting. Just testing the waters with the bassline. Making sure it wasn't cack. Hah

I think when you have finish a track, begin an other...
It's too bad to stay on on a track and rework & rework...

Make a new and get back to your oldies when you have serious things to change ;)

I think when you have finish a track, begin an other...
It's too bad to stay on on a track and rework & rework...

Make a new and get back to your oldies when you have serious things to change ;)

Yeah... gonna finish this one a bit more and then crack on with the hundreds of others that I've started and not finished!

Back
Top Bottom