Kill Joy - F**K OFF (Dubstep)

Phat_Sam

VIP Junglist
AIIIIIIEEEEEEEGHT?!??!?

Not posted here in a while... My laptops fucked so had to use my mates with all his crashy horrible cracked software for a bit!

Just a taster but this is what I did for about half an hour a few nights ago... stayin away from the DAW does WONDERS for your creative tract! haha.

Aaaaanyway... this is a little preview. Appreciate all comment and digs and feedback. All much appreciated!

Also... s I say, this is just a taster adn the bass still needs re sampling and blah blah blah. Some sound a little out of the mix but just in general, what are your thoughts?

p.s. Marklaaaaaar and Richie... I made this to piss u off mwahahahaaha

Indeed massive is a beast....I love it! And I'm liking your use of it here too!

I noticed you posted on my newest track, for which I thank you. But if you really love what massive can do, and dont mind a bit of dubstep, you should really go check out some of my other bits. I've had a major overhaul since last time you were here...

dont like dubstep
but this is pretty cool man
likin some of the bass sounds
good work

Very nice man :D

As mentioned bass sounds are very good! You clearly have a good idea of what you are doing with massive :P

well its been a while mate!! but i have to say this is one of the best dubstep tunes ive heard on here b4 mate.. fattyfat.

reminds me of brocking out in a club to wheres my money whilst on some dirtydirty drugs

Back
Top Bottom