Kill Joy - Do The Right Thing

Sick track, I look forward to hearing the final version. What synth did you use for the pad in the intro? It sounds really good- the chorus phasing works really well.

Liking this alot man:) nice piano and nice bass:D
I would make the piano stand out abit more and make the chords be felt and maybe some more reverb but thats me:D sounding good anyway

Sick tune, but damn how many productions are you doing a day mate. ROFL :D

Haha... maybe its my time of the month? I've been wanking like crazy over the past couple of days too...

Glad ya like it!

Does the sub stand up to it? I cant really tell properly if there is too much or not enough sub bass. lel.

mix is live. i like it, sort of UK funky on the intro. my only ask would be for a little reverb on the kick and perhaps another snare layer on the drop, again with a bit of reverb. snare is just a bit curt (first time i've ever used that word)

Yeah bit reverb on the snare will be good, wouldn't use reverb on the kick though.
It muddies up the low frequencies in the kick.. Maybe layer a clap with a nice long release on the snare? Would make it more snappier though.

Subbass is good imo.

tune is sick i agree with the comment about the reverb on piano a little. intro cound use some extra fx sounds here and there to build to drop thats just me though.
drop is supper sick. beat could be louder hell yea would sound sick ass fuck smashing in like that . great tune man really like this one
also some break fills like pitching down at the end of like 16 or 8 would be sick man like little fxed drum breaks that come in here and there would really help the tune progress and keep the roll going a bit more . sounds are great man i love this tune good shit! =)

Back
Top Bottom