Kill Joy - Brain Damage

Intro is nice, good sounds in there. One quick listen but the drums, from the high/bandpassed bit before the drop onwards sound a bit harsh on my headphones (hats and snare)

The bassline is pretty cool. When it's playing the longer note in between the higher glides you could put some variations. Not in the bass, in some lead or pad or perc, just to carry it to the next bass glide/note change.

Nice one.

Intro is nice, good sounds in there. One quick listen but the drums, from the high/bandpassed bit before the drop onwards sound a bit harsh on my headphones (hats and snare)

The bassline is pretty cool. When it's playing the longer note in between the higher glides you could put some variations. Not in the bass, in some lead or pad or perc, just to carry it to the next bass glide/note change.

Nice one.

Thanks mate. Yeah I thought the high pass was a bit much on the drums. Imma take a little off it. Make it a bit less harsh. Bassline doesn't get too boring then?

im liking the intro..flows nicely. ur bassline melody sounds familiar...ever so slightly like this one:

http://soundcloud.com/supradnb/supra-between-us-remix

its still different but just reminded me of it.

maybe with ur bassline melody u can add a couple of notes before u start the loop again, ugetsme?
n personally i think the bassline synth sounds a bit plain..just how it sounds to me imo.

other than that some good prod man

im liking the intro..flows nicely. ur bassline melody sounds familiar...ever so slightly like this one:

http://soundcloud.com/supradnb/supra-between-us-remix

its still different but just reminded me of it.

maybe with ur bassline melody u can add a couple of notes before u start the loop again, ugetsme?
n personally i think the bassline synth sounds a bit plain..just how it sounds to me imo.

other than that some good prod man

thanks mate. :D yeah Imma look at the bassline tonight. see what i can do to change it and make it less boring...

Back
Top Bottom