Kill Joy - Blood Harvest (DUBSTEP)

Well considering you mixed down on phones it sounds pretty solid to me!

I like the vocal sample, goes nice with the eerieness of the track, although I think maybe you used it a little too often. Bass sounds monster but maybe it needs a bit more mid range (not a lot mind you).

You still using FL?

Woow, this sounds interesting, great vibe.
And I have the same problem here, I'm the most productive at night while my parents are asleep.
Working on headphones and mixing and mastering the day after, it's one of my most common things. :D

Lol cheers guys.

@Fletch: Yeah still on FL for ths one mate. Mid range? How much?

@ARTFX: Lol. S'wank init! I hate not being able to pump it up! I'm gettin new speakers soon so it's gonna be really annoyin if I can't crank it when I need to!

Vocal sample and the bass is quality man. Not sure if the drums quite match up in terms of dark power. Over-all wicked dark vibe, good start.

Track is menacing overall... well done on that. The vocal snippet is used very well.

Sub sounds clean in my headphones. SD sounds good as is... BUT... I think another layer at low volume would be ok. Something with some smack around the 350-800... cuz from what I can hear... a lil more sizzle in that range (SD wise) would be perfect.

:soundingmean:

sounds really nice and clean man, think the bass might be a bit simple just hitting that one note at a time but its pretty original. i like the sort of slow progression, im feelin it..

btw do u kno eraze geeza or is that thru dubstep forum??

Small world. Lol. Yeah man. Used to be a dnb producer before he turned to the dark side. Had some pretty nasty dnb stuff on the go. Did a collab him once before I had a fucking clue what I was doing. Was pretty wank. All my doing. Lol

Will probs bump a new version tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom