Kill Joy - Black is the Night

yesss phat sam!
feeling this track...what piano sound u using?

is this ur 1st logic track? awesome software man...u ever need any help on it let me know, most likely ive made mistakes to find the answer lol

1 thing to pick at ur track - ur build up is a lil louder than the actual drop, maybe increase the vol/boost eq?

sounding solid boy!! nice one :) feeling the groove! yeah might need a little bit more mixdown attention on the drop like? vibes neways

really nice vocals

sounding solid boy!! nice one :) feeling the groove! yeah might need a little bit more mixdown attention on the drop like? vibes neways

really nice vocals

Thanks man. Yeah. Gonna give a bit more attention to everything tomorrow when I don't have to 'keep it down' lollll

yesss phat sam!
feeling this track...what piano sound u using?

is this ur 1st logic track? awesome software man...u ever need any help on it let me know, most likely ive made mistakes to find the answer lol

1 thing to pick at ur track - ur build up is a lil louder than the actual drop, maybe increase the vol/boost eq?

Thanks for the feedback mate. Yeah Imma master it all proper tomorrow.
Kinda my first Logic track. Sorta pratted about a little. Only got it last week.

Its the Berlin Concert piano from Kontakt 4. Fucking beautiful sampler mate. Does everything you'd ever need it to and more. I tried writing a few orchestral riffs with it today. You'd literally not be able to tell the difference between a real recording unless you really concentrated.

Last edited:
what did you make this at? bpm wise. sounds a little slow to me. I like the bassline for the most part a few filter automations would be sick and i really dig ur vocals man. all in all nice work!

also a few moar drum edits.

Back
Top Bottom