Kill Joy - Black is the Night

djdevz

VIP Junglist
yesss phat sam!
feeling this track...what piano sound u using?

is this ur 1st logic track? awesome software man...u ever need any help on it let me know, most likely ive made mistakes to find the answer lol

1 thing to pick at ur track - ur build up is a lil louder than the actual drop, maybe increase the vol/boost eq?

luciduk

VIP Junglist
sounding solid boy!! nice one :) feeling the groove! yeah might need a little bit more mixdown attention on the drop like? vibes neways

really nice vocals

Phat_Sam

VIP Junglist
sounding solid boy!! nice one :) feeling the groove! yeah might need a little bit more mixdown attention on the drop like? vibes neways

really nice vocals
Thanks man. Yeah. Gonna give a bit more attention to everything tomorrow when I don't have to 'keep it down' lollll

yesss phat sam!
feeling this track...what piano sound u using?

is this ur 1st logic track? awesome software man...u ever need any help on it let me know, most likely ive made mistakes to find the answer lol

1 thing to pick at ur track - ur build up is a lil louder than the actual drop, maybe increase the vol/boost eq?
Thanks for the feedback mate. Yeah Imma master it all proper tomorrow.
Kinda my first Logic track. Sorta pratted about a little. Only got it last week.

Its the Berlin Concert piano from Kontakt 4. Fucking beautiful sampler mate. Does everything you'd ever need it to and more. I tried writing a few orchestral riffs with it today. You'd literally not be able to tell the difference between a real recording unless you really concentrated.

Last edited:
what did you make this at? bpm wise. sounds a little slow to me. I like the bassline for the most part a few filter automations would be sick and i really dig ur vocals man. all in all nice work!

also a few moar drum edits.

Thin and crispy

VIP Junglist
other than whats been said with the drop, realy feeling this! love love love the vocal... keep at this one mate, don't let it fall by the wayside